Written by Chen Hua
Description: An article about drinking in China
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Drinking can be good for you.
Drinking can help you make more friends.
You can drink tea to make friends.
You can drink wine to make friends.
You can drink beer to make friends.
Drinking can help you feel happier when you are sad.
Drinking can also be a problem.
But it depends on what you drink.
If you drink lots of wine and beer you may get sick.
If you drink lots of wine and beer you may make a fool of yourself.
Drinking too much will make you lose your face.
Chinese people like to persuade people to drink.
They do this even though they have drunken too much.
This is a specific part of Chinese culture and may be different from foreign countries.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Drinking is …… for you.CorrectIncorrect
2. Drinking can help you……….CorrectIncorrect
3. Drinking can make you feel good if you feel depressed.CorrectIncorrect
4. Drinking can help you feel ………. when you are sad.CorrectIncorrect
5. Chinese people like to persuade people to………. at a party.CorrectIncorrect
6. Drinking too often makes you behave badly.CorrectIncorrect
7. The culture of drinking in China is ………… than in foreign countries.CorrectIncorrect
8. If you drink lots of wine and beer you will not get sick.CorrectIncorrect
9. Chinese people also drink wine.CorrectIncorrect
10. Chinese people drink tea very often.CorrectIncorrect