Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: Sentences talking about a boat
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
A boat floats.
To float means to go on top of the water.
A boat can carry you across water.
A boat should not sink.
When you sink your boat is not on top of the water.
Most boats can be painted.
There are many different sizes of boats.
A boat can be very big.
A boat can me small.
A boat can be fun.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A boat floats. To float means to ………..CorrectIncorrect
2. To float means to go ……….. the water.CorrectIncorrect
3. A boat can carry you ………… water.CorrectIncorrect
4. A boat should not ……….CorrectIncorrect
5. When you sink your boat is not on top of the water.CorrectIncorrect
6. Most boats …….. painted.CorrectIncorrect
7. There are many different ………. of boats.CorrectIncorrect
8. A boat can ….. very big.CorrectIncorrect
9. A boat ….. be small.CorrectIncorrect
10. A ………. can be fun.CorrectIncorrect