Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: Sentences about the sea
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
- The sea in some ways controls boats.
- A person who sails on a boat across the sea is called a sailor.
- The boss of a sea going boat or ship is a captain.
- A sailor and the captain on a boat need to work with the sea.
- If a captain tries to fight the sea the sea will win.
- The sea can be vicious.
- The sea can also be kind.
- When a storm comes up at sea a boat needs to work with the storm to minimize accidents.
- Respect the sea.
- If you respect the sea the sea will also respect you.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The sea in some ways …………… boats.CorrectIncorrect
2. A person who sails on a boat across the sea is called a ……….CorrectIncorrect
3. The boss of a sea going boat or ship is a ………….CorrectIncorrect
4. A sailor and the captain on a boat need to ……….. with the sea.CorrectIncorrect
5. If a captain tries to ……….. the sea the sea will win.CorrectIncorrect
6. The sea can ……. Vicious.CorrectIncorrect
7. The sea can also be ………… ?CorrectIncorrect
8. When a storm comes up at sea a boat needs to work with the storm to ………… accidents.CorrectIncorrect
9. Respect the sea.CorrectIncorrect
10. If you respect the sea the sea will not respect you.CorrectIncorrect