Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: A conversation with two builders talking
Instructions: Read the conversation below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Ioane: How are you today Va’a?
Va’a: Fine thanks.
Ioane: What did you do today?
Va’a: I helped my friend to build his new house.
Ioane: Where is his new house?
Va’a: It is beside the sea.
Ioane: What is it made out of?
Va’a: it is made of wood and concrete.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How many people are talking?CorrectIncorrect
2. How was Va’a?CorrectIncorrect
3. What did Va’a do today?CorrectIncorrect
4. Where is his friend’s new house?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the new house made out of?CorrectIncorrect
6. Do you think these two people are friends?CorrectIncorrect
7. You can build a house with paper.CorrectIncorrect
8. You can make the floor of a house with concrete.CorrectIncorrect
9. You can make the roof of a house with concrete, but it is very heavy.CorrectIncorrect
10. Wood comes from trees.CorrectIncorrect