Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: Sentences about the work of a builder
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
A builder makes houses.
A builder can make many types of houses.
Another word for ‘type’ is ‘style’ or ‘kinds’.
A builder works with wood.
A builder also works with concrete.
A builder uses concrete on the floor.
A builder usually works hard.
A builder can get very good pay.
A builder needs tools to do the work.
A builder uses tools such as a hammer, a saw and a nail-gun.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A builder makes …………..CorrectIncorrect
2. A builder can make many kinds of houses.CorrectIncorrect
3. Another word for ‘type’ is ‘style’ or ………..CorrectIncorrect
4. A builder works with ………….CorrectIncorrect
5. A builder …….. works with concrete.CorrectIncorrect
6. A ……….. usually works hard.CorrectIncorrect
7. In the sentence ‘A builder can get very good pay (i.e. money)’, another word for ‘pay’ is money.CorrectIncorrect
8. A builder needs ……… to do the work.CorrectIncorrect
9. A builder uses tools such as a hammer, a saw and a nail-gun.CorrectIncorrect
10. A builder uses tools such as an airplane.CorrectIncorrect