Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: Sentences about builders and carpenters
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
- Builders and carpenters have the same job.
- They both make houses, apartments and all sorts of buildings.
- They can build fences, residential houses, commercial buildings, kitchens, and bathrooms.
- In fact the best builders can build any part of any house.
- Builders even build the roof structure.
- Some builders also put on the roofs.
- Sone builders will telephone a specialist roofer to put on the roofing material.
- The two job titles ‘Builders’ and ‘Carpenters’ are used interchangeable.
- A carpenter and a builder both need many tools to do the job with.
- They will often have a van load of tools which they own themselves.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Builders and carpenters have the ……….. job.CorrectIncorrect
2. They both make houses, apartments and all ………. of buildings.CorrectIncorrect
3. They can build fences, residential houses, ……….. buildings, kitchens, and bathrooms.CorrectIncorrect
4. In fact the best builders can build ………. part of any house.CorrectIncorrect
5. Builders even build the ………… structure.CorrectIncorrect
6. Some builders also ………. on the roofs.CorrectIncorrect
7. Sone builders will telephone a ………. roofer to put on the roofing material.CorrectIncorrect
8. The two job titles ‘builders’ and ‘carpenters’ are ……… interchangeably.CorrectIncorrect
9. A carpenter and a builder ………. need many tools to do the job with.CorrectIncorrect
10. They will often have a van load of tools which they …….. themselves.CorrectIncorrect