Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about aging (i.e. getting old)
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
This is the answer to this question “Are Communication Skills Important for Staff?” by one administration manager in a large company.
“Yes, I guess communication skills are probably the most important skill. I think being able to interpret the financial statement is important and it is more important to be able to communicate with the top effectively. They will do a lot of capital planning as well. The project will have lots of people involved. Part of the success is just being able to communicate well with all the different people involved. All different kinds of things…sit in the middle and people talk to each other as well”.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ‘Involved’ means ……………CorrectIncorrect
2. ‘To interpret financial statements’ means ………………..CorrectIncorrect
3. This is an example of real talk as some of the sentences are not completed.CorrectIncorrect
4. A good communicator can sit and listen.CorrectIncorrect
5. ‘Effectively’ means ……………..CorrectIncorrect
6. Team Projects need people who do not communicate well.CorrectIncorrect
7. What are communication skills?CorrectIncorrect
8. Why are communication skills so important?CorrectIncorrect
9. What happens in a workplace if your communication skills are not so good?CorrectIncorrect
10. How can you improve your communication skills?CorrectIncorrect