Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about internet speed in Korea
Instructions: Read the short article below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
After you have prepared your document any software you need to print it out. Use Print Preview before you print it out. This will help you save paper and check the format of your document.
‘Print preview’ is in the ‘File’ menu or ‘File’ icon on the toolbar. If the format does not look right you should adjust the margins, the header and footer and page layout. After doing these adjustments print it out.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is Print Preview?CorrectIncorrect
2. Where can you find Print Preview?CorrectIncorrect
3. Why use Print Preview?CorrectIncorrect
4. What is a toolbar?CorrectIncorrect
5. What does ‘to format’ mean?CorrectIncorrect
6. ‘Adjustments’ means ……………CorrectIncorrect
7. A footer is at the ………… of a page.CorrectIncorrect
8. A header is at the ………… of a page.CorrectIncorrect
9. After doing any adjustments print it …………….CorrectIncorrect
10. Use Print Preview before you print out a document.CorrectIncorrect