Written By: Samantha
Description: An article about anorexia which is an eating disorder
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Anorexia is a kind of eating disorder where the person thinks his or her body is too fat when he or she is actually thin.
It is an unhealthy and dangerous condition which can damage the heart, liver and kidneys.
Anorexia can also cause death.
Any person can become anorexic.
Anorexia also affects children and teenagers.
Some symptoms of anorexia include losing lots of weight, exercising too much, feeling fat and fear of gaining weight.
When a person has anorexia, he or she often has stress or anxiety.
It is important to get help from a doctor and a nutritionist as well as some supportive family and friends.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What does ‘a disorder’ mean?CorrectIncorrect
2. When a person has anorexia, he or she does not think her body is too fat.CorrectIncorrect
3. Anorexia can ……………… the organs and also can ……………… death.CorrectIncorrect
4. What does anorexic mean?CorrectIncorrect
5. Children and teenagers only get anorexia.CorrectIncorrect
6. What do symptoms mean?CorrectIncorrect
7. ……………… too much and fear of ……………… weight are symptoms of anorexia.CorrectIncorrect
8. What does ‘anxiety’ mean?CorrectIncorrect
9. What does ‘nutritionist’ mean?CorrectIncorrect
10. Family and friends can help a person with anorexia to get better.CorrectIncorrect