Written by Samantha
Description: An article about shoes
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Shoes are important to everyone.
Shoes are footwear*.
They help protect* our feet at work and play.
We buy our shoes from the shops.
Some shoes can be cheap, and some may cost up to a few hundred dollars.
Some shoes are made of rubber, leather*, or plastic.
We use different shoes for work and play.
We wear sport shoes when we play sports like tennis and cricket.
Dance shoes are designed* for people who dance
We use work shoes to protect our feet at work.
In winter, boots are worn to keep our feet warm.
We wear slippers or sandals* in the summer
- footwear – anything worn to cover the feet
- to protect – take care of
- leather – special material made of animal skin such as cow’s skin
- designed – made for special use
- sandals – a type of outdoor shoe
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Dance shoes are for people who dance.CorrectIncorrect
2. We use ………… shoes for work and play.CorrectIncorrect
3. Some shoes are ………… of rubber, plastic or leather.CorrectIncorrect
4. Sport shoes are ………… for people who play sports like tennis and cricket.CorrectIncorrect
5. Shoes are not important to everyone.CorrectIncorrect
6. We ………… our shoes from the shops.CorrectIncorrect
7. In the summer we do not wear slippers or sandals.CorrectIncorrect
8. Some shoes may ………… up to a few hundred dollars.CorrectIncorrect
9. Shoes ………… footwear.CorrectIncorrect
10. Shoes ………… our feet at work and play.CorrectIncorrect