Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about health and safety at work
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Both health and safety are very important at work.
Health means to keep your body well.
Safety means to not have accidents.
Safety means not to injure yourself at work.
A good workplace has good heath and safety rules.
Some health and safety rules may be:
Wear strong shoes to work.
Wear earmuffs at all times.
Know where the first aid kit is.
Wear safety goggles at all times.
Know where the exits are.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Health means to keep your ……….. well.CorrectIncorrect
2. Safety means …………….CorrectIncorrect
3. Safety means not to ……….. yourself at work.CorrectIncorrect
4. An accident is when something bad happens at work and a …….. gets hurt.CorrectIncorrect
5. A good workplace has good heath and safety rules.CorrectIncorrect
6. If a workplace does not have health and safety rules there may be ………..CorrectIncorrect
7. Earmuffs stop ………..CorrectIncorrect
8. A first aid kit has things like ………….. in it.CorrectIncorrect
9. Goggles are made to look after your ………..CorrectIncorrect
10. Why is it good to know where the exits are?CorrectIncorrect