Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about protective clothing at work
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Situation: Trevor and Bill work in different companies. They are talking about what they have to wear at work.
Trevor: Hi Bill I have not seen you for a while?
Bill: No me neither.
Trevor: What protective clothing do you have to wear at work?
Bill: We have to wear our earmuffs and goggles at all times.
Trevor: Is your factory very noisy?
Bill: Yes it is very noisy.
Trevor: What makes the noise?
Bill: The machines are very noisy?
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What are these two employees talking about?CorrectIncorrect
2. ‘No me neither’ means ………….CorrectIncorrect
3. Protective clothing means clothes to help you keep …… at work.CorrectIncorrect
4. Is the factory where Bill works very noisy?CorrectIncorrect
5. “I have not seen you for a while?” means ………CorrectIncorrect
6. What makes the noise in the workplace where Bill works?CorrectIncorrect
7. Protective clothing can help you stay ………..CorrectIncorrect
8. If you have not safety clothing you may get ……..CorrectIncorrect
9. What other things may make noise at work?CorrectIncorrect
10. What protective clothing does Bill have to wear at work?CorrectIncorrect