Written by Samantha
Description: An article about shoplifting
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
Shoplifting is the act of stealing.
Shoplifting happens in any shop.
Young and old people can shoplift.
A person who shoplifts is called a shoplifter.
A shoplifter may steal anything from a shop.
Shoplifters never pay for the things they steal
Shoplifting is very bad thing.
You can go to jail for shoplifting.
It is not good to go to jail for shoplifting.
It is better to pay for things than to steal something from a shop.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Shoplifting is the act of ……………CorrectIncorrect
2. Young people only shoplift.CorrectIncorrect
3. You don’t go to jail for shoplifting.CorrectIncorrect
4. Shoplifters never ………….. for the things they steal.CorrectIncorrect
5. Shoplifting is a very ………….. thing.CorrectIncorrect
6. A shoplifter may steal ………….. from a shop.CorrectIncorrect
7. A person who shoplifts is called a ……………CorrectIncorrect
8. It is better to pay for things than steal from a shop.CorrectIncorrect
9. Shoplifting can happen in any ……………CorrectIncorrect
10. It is better to pay than to steal something from a shop.CorrectIncorrect