Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: A short article about working smart to get the best quality
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions by filling in the spaces
Situation: A conversation between a team leader and an employee on the machines. John is a team leader in a soap factory. Qiang works on a machine. They are talking about “working smart”. Working smart means “working well”.
John: How are you today?
Qiang: Very well thanks. And you?
John: Yes, great thanks.
Qiang: Can I ask you please: What does working smart mean?
John: Working smart means a few things. For example, it means working fast, making good quality soap all the time, not wasting time and it means thinking about your work.
Qiang: But am I allowed to have some rest?
John: Of course. That is part of working smart. When you have your breaks have a good rest.
Qiang: OK thanks.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What job does John have?CorrectIncorrect
2. What job does Qiang have?CorrectIncorrect
3. What are they talking about?CorrectIncorrect
4. Working smart means ………………CorrectIncorrect
5. Is Qiang allowed to have some rests at work.CorrectIncorrect
6. What is a work break?CorrectIncorrect
7. Thinking about your work is part of working smart.CorrectIncorrect
8. What should you do at break times?CorrectIncorrect
9. Why is working smart a good thing?CorrectIncorrect
10. ‘Allowed’ means ………….CorrectIncorrect