Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: A short article about a workplace policy on improving quality
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions of fill in the spaces
In any company there is a policy on quality.
Policy means the rules.
The quality of something is how good or bad it is.
A quality product is a product made to a high standard.
A policy on quality says that all staff must make quality products all the time.
If the product is of a high quality, then the customers will keep buying the product.
If the quality of the product is not good, then customers will not buy the product.
When people do not buy the product then the company is in trouble.
The quality of the product a company offers its customers is essential to the ongoing success of a company
The policy on quality makes sure that all employees are working hard to check what they are doing and make high quality goods.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In ………….. there is a policy on quality.CorrectIncorrect
2. Another word of policy is …………….CorrectIncorrect
3. A quality ………… is a product made to a high standard.CorrectIncorrect
4. Who are the customers?CorrectIncorrect
5. Why make quality products?CorrectIncorrect
6. What is another reason to have a policy of quality?CorrectIncorrect
7. If the quality of the product is not good then customers will ……… the product.CorrectIncorrect
8. When people do not buy the product then the company is …………CorrectIncorrect
9. Essential means …………….CorrectIncorrect
10. The quality policy should not be followed.CorrectIncorrect