Attention by all staff to the quality of product and services that the company offers our customers is essential to the ongoing success of the Company.
It is expected that all staff take responsibility for the quality of the products and services. This means that everyone should constantly be examining their work to see that it is to the required standard to be passed on correctly to the next person. Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- At every step of the process, you must examine your work to ensure that it is to the required quality standard.
- Any work that does meet the required standard must be corrected or rejected at that
point in the process. Sub-standard work must never be passed on.
- If you see work in another area that seems to be sub-standard, inform the team leader.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ‘Attention by all staff’ means …………………CorrectIncorrect
2. This policy refers to …………………CorrectIncorrect
3. Why is quality of product and services so important?CorrectIncorrect
4. To constantly examine your work you need to ………….CorrectIncorrect
5. ‘It is expected that’ means ……………CorrectIncorrect
6. Whose responsibility is quality?CorrectIncorrect
7. When must you examine your work?CorrectIncorrect
8. What work must be corrected or rejected?CorrectIncorrect
9. Sub-standard work must ……………CorrectIncorrect
10. If you see work in another area that seems to be sub-standard tell who?CorrectIncorrect