Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about working smart to get the best quality
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions of fill in the spaces
Working smart means working hard but also working cleverly. People who work smart do not waste time at work. Smart workers know how to do a good job and in a short period of time. Smart workers also can do a high-quality job.
Working smart means that when you go home after work you turn off from work and have a happy family life. Working smart means too that you do not have to stay late at work to catch up on the things that you did not have time to do during the day.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What does ‘working smart’ mean?CorrectIncorrect
2. What are the personal qualities of people who work smart?CorrectIncorrect
3. Do employers like smart workers? Why or why not?CorrectIncorrect
4. What is one advantage of being a smart worker?CorrectIncorrect
5. What are the disadvantages (if any) of being a smart employee?CorrectIncorrect
6. Smart employees do not waste time much at work.CorrectIncorrect
7. Smart workers to not make less quality products than other employees.CorrectIncorrect
- Another phrase for ‘a smart worker’ is ………….?
9. ‘Smart’ means …………….?CorrectIncorrect
10. A smart worker and a smart employee have the same meaning.CorrectIncorrect