Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about your attitude and quality
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions of fill in the spaces
It is so important to have a positive attitude to your work and to quality if you are going to be a top performer at work. With a positive attitude your work will improve. You will produce more. Your quality will improve. You will make fewer seconds. With all these things the team leader will notice you more.
Remember these things about your attitude and quality.
1: Know what the quality standards are yourself
2: Work together with you team to set the quality standards for the team
3: Communicate information to your team
4: Motivate your team
5: Have a good attitude and be motivated yourself
6: Be caring about the product that you are making
7: Have pride
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. With a positive attitude your ……………..CorrectIncorrect
2. With a positive attitude ………………CorrectIncorrect
3.‘Quality standards’ are ……………….CorrectIncorrect
4. By communicating information in your team, you can ………… quality.CorrectIncorrect
5. By motivating yourself you will ………. your attitude and the quality of your work.CorrectIncorrect
6. Be ……….. about the product that you are making.CorrectIncorrect
7. ‘To have pride in your work’ means ……………CorrectIncorrect
8. With a negative attitude you will make more seconds.CorrectIncorrect
9. With a negative attitude you will ………..CorrectIncorrect
10. Sportspeople, like all staff at work, will do better if they are positive.CorrectIncorrect