Written By: Noah William
Description: An article about what to do after a job interview
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
After a job interview should you ring up the company? The answer is “Yes”.
You can ring them up to thank them, for the interview.
When you ring up you can say: “Thank you very much for my interview yesterday. I am just making a short call to say thanks and to say how interested I am in this job”.
Then you can also ring them up, after about two or three days, to ask them if they have made a decision.
When you ring up you can say: “I had an interview two days ago for the X (e.g. programmers) job and I was just wondering if you have decided on the successful applicant?”
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Should you ring a company up after an interview?CorrectIncorrect
2. What should you ring them up to say after an interview?CorrectIncorrect
3. Should you ring them up if you have not heard from two or three days?CorrectIncorrect
4. What can you say to them if you do ring them up after a few days?CorrectIncorrect
5. Do you need to be polite on the phone?CorrectIncorrect
6. It will be too late after a month to ring them up after an interview if you have not heard from them.CorrectIncorrect
7. If they ring you up and say “Yes, we offer you the job” they have made ……………..CorrectIncorrect
8. ' I was just wondering' means ……………………CorrectIncorrect
9. The successful applicant …………………..CorrectIncorrect
10. An applicant is ……………………………….CorrectIncorrect