Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: Advice on being successful at a job interview
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions
Find out about the company before the interview
Come in plenty of time to the interview and be relaxed.
Tidy your hair.
Dress up well such as wear black shoes, clean shirt and trousers.
Be confident in your talking and be condition in your handshake.
Sit upright and be relaxed with hands folded when they ask you questions.
Say thank you very much a shake their hands at the end of the interview.
Speak clearly during the interview.
Be assertive when you talk. That is talk positively and don’t mumble.
Note: Which of the two answers for each question is the best to do at an interview?
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. For latenessCorrectIncorrect
2. About personal appearanceCorrectIncorrect
3. Clothes to wearCorrectIncorrect
4. About your handshakeCorrectIncorrect
5. Your sitting positionCorrectIncorrect
6. Closing the interviewCorrectIncorrect
7. Your communication skillsCorrectIncorrect
8. Your eye contactCorrectIncorrect
9. Knowing information about the company before the interviewCorrectIncorrect
10. Your assertivenessCorrectIncorrect