Written by Samantha
Description: An article about taking medicine when you are not well
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
We take our medicine when we are sick.
Medicines are sold in a special shop called a pharmacy.
Some medicines can be eaten, and some are used on the body.
Some medicines are taken after a meal.
There are some medicines we take before going to sleep.
But taking medicines is not like eating sweets.
Taking the wrong medicine can be very dangerous.
Taking any medicine when we are healthy is dangerous too.
Not taking any medicine when we are sick can make us very ill.
Some medicines are not *suitable for our bodies.
If we don’t know which medicine is right for us, we can ask the *pharmacist.
- suitable – right
- a pharmacist – a person who prepares, mixes and dispenses medicine
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. We will get well if we ………. our medicine.CorrectIncorrect
2. The doctor ………. to see what is wrong with usCorrectIncorrect
3. We ………. feel good when we are sick.CorrectIncorrect
4. The doctor helps us to see what is ………. with usCorrectIncorrect
5. When we are sick, we ………. play and work well.CorrectIncorrect
6. We cannot ………. well when we are sickCorrectIncorrect
7. When we are sick, we ………. our medicineCorrectIncorrect
8. If we are sick, we cannot ………. to school or work.CorrectIncorrect
9. We get our medicine from the ……….CorrectIncorrect
10. The doctor tells ………. to go home and rest.CorrectIncorrect