Written by Saurav
Description: An article about keeping common medicines at home
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
There are many first aid supplies and medicines that a person should keep at home because they are useful during emergencies.
Bandages: Bandages are necessary when a person has a cut. They are used for dressing wounds and protecting wounds from getting infected.
Paracetamol: Paracetamol is the most widely used medicine. This medicine helps in reducing fever and pain. It can also help a cold or flu.
Aspirin: Aspirin is another medicine that is used to reduce ache and pains.
Cough Syrups: Cough syrups are medicine that is used to reduce coughing and related symptoms.
Ear and Eye Drops: Ear and eye drops are another medicine that need to be kept at home. This medicine helps to reduce infections and pain in your ears and eyes.
Ant Acids: Ant Acids should be taken if a person suffers from stomach acidity or heart burns.
Before taking and storing these medicines consultation with a doctor is advised so that a person does not suffer any side effects. Also, these medicines are really only just good for short-term treatment. If the problem lasts longer then you should go and see your doctor as soon as possible.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Ant Acids should be taken if a person suffers from stomach acidity or heart burns.CorrectIncorrect
2. Aspirin increases the aches and pain in the body.CorrectIncorrect
3. Cough syrups are medicines that are used to reduce …………….?CorrectIncorrect
4. There many medicines that a person should keep at home because they are useful in …………….?CorrectIncorrect
5. Paracetamol helps in reducing fever and pain.CorrectIncorrect
6. ……………. is used for dressing a wound and protecting a wound from getting infected?CorrectIncorrect
7. Before taking and storing medicines consultation with a doctor is advised as some have side effects.CorrectIncorrect
8. ……………. helps to reduce infections and pain in the ears and eyes.CorrectIncorrect
9. Paracetamol can help you get better from a cold or flu.CorrectIncorrect
10. Bandages are useful when a person has a …………….?CorrectIncorrect