Written by Saurav
Description: An article explaining the names of currencies around the world
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
A retailer often must deal with many currencies.
The retailer should know about international currencies.
Below are the names of countries and their currency names.
|Unites States of America||US Dollar (USD)|
|United Kingdom||Pound Sterling (GBP)|
|Australia||Australian Dollar (AUD)|
|Russian Federation||Rouble (RUB)|
|China||Yuan Renminbi (CNY)|
|India||Indian Rupee (INR)|
|Argentina||Austral and Argenintinian Neuvo Peso (ARA)|
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. India’s currency name is Indian Rupee.CorrectIncorrect
2. The United States of America’s currency is the US Dollar (USD).|CorrectIncorrect
3. A rouble is Australia’s currency name.CorrectIncorrect
4. A yen is …………’s currency.CorrectIncorrect
5. China’s currency name is the Peso.CorrectIncorrect
6. A Dong is Vietnam’s currency.CorrectIncorrect
7. A Pound Sterling is United Kingdom’s currency.CorrectIncorrect
8. Ringgit is the currency in …………CorrectIncorrect
9. In India the domestic currency is known as an Indian Dollar.CorrectIncorrect
10. A Yuan Renminbi is China’s currency.CorrectIncorrect