Written by Cindy An
Description: An article about money
Instructions: Read the short article below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
At present some people think that money is everything. They say that you can do everything if you have money. You can live in a beautiful house, keep a luxurious car and have all sorts of delicious food.
I don’t think so. Indeed, money can buy some of the things that we need. But there are many wonderful things in the world that cannot be bought with money. For example, knowledge cannot be bought with money. One cannot be rich in knowledge unless a person studies hard. Time cannot be bought with money, either. Who can buy even a second with money?
There are still many other things that cannot be bought with money: health, life, happiness, friendship, love and so on. Just think, if a person hasn’t got any of these things, is the money still useful?
Now, do you think money is everything?
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Money is not everything.CorrectIncorrect
2. What are the things you cannot buy with money?CorrectIncorrect
3. How can you be rich in knowledge?CorrectIncorrect
4. Can you buy time with money?CorrectIncorrect
5. ………………… cannot be bought with moneyCorrectIncorrect
6. What is the noun of “luxurious” ?CorrectIncorrect
7. ‘Friendship’ means having a friendly relationship.CorrectIncorrect
8. The author’s attitude towards money is?CorrectIncorrect
9. What is the meaning of the last sentence of this article?CorrectIncorrect
10 .‘Useful’ means good to have.CorrectIncorrect