Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about cooking
Instructions: Read the article below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Cooking is one of life’s useful skills – at which you can learn and improve. Timo doesn’t like cooking because he cannot cook but he likes others to cook for himself and not for his friends. This is strange because they cook better than he does. Because he can’t cook it’s a good thing they cook, and he washes the dishes. He doesn’t like washing dishes either, but he has no other choice if he wants others to cook for him.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Cooking means to ………………?CorrectIncorrect
2. Washing means to ……………..?CorrectIncorrect
3. Choice means ……………..?CorrectIncorrect
4. Dishes means ……………..?CorrectIncorrect
5. In this article ‘better’ means ……………..?CorrectIncorrect
6. Does Timo like cooking?CorrectIncorrect
7. Does Timo like to wash dishes?CorrectIncorrect
8. What does he like?CorrectIncorrect
9. Why doesn’t he like to cook?CorrectIncorrect
10. Why does he have no choice but has to do the washing of the dishes?CorrectIncorrect