Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: Sentences about health and safety
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
Both health and safety are very important at work.
Health means to keep your body well.
Safety means to not have accidents.
Safety means not to injure yourself at work.
A good workplace has good heath and safety rules.
Some health and safety rules may be:
Wear strong shoes to work.
Wear ear protection at all times if noisy.
Know where the first aid kit is.
Wear safety goggles at all times if necessary.
Know where the exits are.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. An accident is when something bad happens at work and a ……… gets hurt.CorrectIncorrect
2. Safety means ………….CorrectIncorrect
3. Goggles are made to look after your . ……….CorrectIncorrect
4. Ear muffs stop ………..CorrectIncorrect
5. Health means to keep your .………. well.CorrectIncorrect
6. Why is it good to know where the exits are?CorrectIncorrect
7. Safety means not to ……… yourself at work.CorrectIncorrect
8. If a workplace does not have health and safety rules there may be . ……….CorrectIncorrect
9. A good workplace has good health and safety rules.CorrectIncorrect
10. A first aid kit has things like . ………. in it.CorrectIncorrect