Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: A article about a swimming pool in a hotel
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
A pool and a swimming pool are the same.
You swim in a pool.
A pool has water.
A pool is fun to play in.
A pool can cool you down.
A pool can help you do exercises.
A pool can be deep.
A pool can be shallow.
Many hotels have a pool.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A pool and a swimming pool are the same.CorrectIncorrect
2. You swim in a pool.CorrectIncorrect
3. A pool does not have water.CorrectIncorrect
4. A pool is fun to play in.CorrectIncorrect
5. A pool cannot cool you down.CorrectIncorrect
6. A pool can help you do exercises.CorrectIncorrect
7. A pool can be shallow.CorrectIncorrect
8. All hotels have a pool.CorrectIncorrect
9.Pools are good to swim in.CorrectIncorrect
10. A pool can be deep.CorrectIncorrect