Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about talking at meetings
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
At a meeting people talk together.
At a meeting people talk about work.
At a meeting there is an agenda.
An agenda has the topics to talk about at the meeting.
A meeting can be for half an hour.
A meeting can be for one hour or more.
The chairperson manages the meeting.
The chairperson starts the meeting and lets others talk.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A meeting means …………..?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is the name of the person who manages a meeting?CorrectIncorrect
3. What is an agenda?CorrectIncorrect
4. How long can a meeting be for?CorrectIncorrect
5. The chairperson usually starts and finishes a meeting.CorrectIncorrect
6. It is a skill to manage a meeting and be a good chairperson.CorrectIncorrect
7. People often have different opinions at a meeting.CorrectIncorrect
8. ‘To meet’ is the verb that comes from the word ‘meeting’. ‘To meet’ means ……..?CorrectIncorrect
9. What do people do at meetings?CorrectIncorrect
10. At meetings people talk about the plans for a company.CorrectIncorrect