Written by Samantha
Description: An article about nail polish
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Nail polish* is painted* on fingernails*.
Nail polish is painted on toenails* too
Nail polish comes in different colours.
Nail polish makes fingernails and toenails pretty.
Some nail polish is made to help make nails stronger.
Some nail polish also helps nails grow faster
Most women and girls wear nail polish.
Some men and boys wear nail polish.
Nail polish is sold in many shops.
You can buy nail polish from a pharmacy*.
- nail polish – a shiny liquid that dries and harden after it is painted on fingernails and toenails
- painted – to put paint onto something
- fingernails – the smooth hard parts that grow at the end of the fingers.
- toenails- the smooth hard parts that grow at the end of the toes
- a pharmacy – a shop that sells or prepares medicine
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You cannot buy nail polish from a pharmacy.CorrectIncorrect
2. Most women and girls ……………. nail polish.CorrectIncorrect
3. Some nail polish can help our nails ……………. faster.CorrectIncorrect
4. Nail polish is sold in ……………. shops.CorrectIncorrect
5. Some nail polish are made to make nails stronger.CorrectIncorrect
6. Nail polish does not make our fingernails and toenails pretty.CorrectIncorrect
7. Nail polish ……………. in different colours.CorrectIncorrect
8. Nail polish can be painted on toenails.CorrectIncorrect
9. Nail polish is ……………. on fingernails.CorrectIncorrect
10. Some men and boys wear nail polishCorrectIncorrect