Written by Debbie
Description: An article about food at breakfast and how it is good for your body
Instructions: Read the article below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
There is a common saying “Eat breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince and Dinner like a Pauper.” Indeed, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Our body has been fasting for 8 to 10 hours through the night and it is important to fuel our body. A healthy breakfast also helps to boost your metabolism which will in turn make you active and get you kick-started for your day. It helps you detoxify your body and rejuvenate your skin.
It is important to include proteins, complex carbohydrates such as whole-wheat, whole-grain products, calcium, and good fats in your breakfast. If you do not have the habit of eating a full breakfast, start with small plate of fruits and boiled eggs or a handful of nuts. This should be enough to boost your metabolism and keep you active through the day.
If you eat a wholesome breakfast, you are less likely to binge at your place of work. It is also important to take considerable amount of time to consume your breakfast. Do not gobble your food. This will ensure that you feel full for longer.
The ideal time to finish your breakfast is between 7 am to 9 am in the morning.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Our body has been fasting for 8 to 10 hours through the night.
2. What does the word ‘rejuvenate’ mean?CorrectIncorrect
3. Another synonym for ‘rejuvenate’ is ………….CorrectIncorrect
4. A healthy breakfast also helps to boost your metabolism.CorrectIncorrect
5. It is also important to take ………. amount of time to ………. your breakfast.CorrectIncorrect
6. The ideal time to finish your breakfast is between 10 am to 11 am in the morning.CorrectIncorrect
7. It is …………. to fuel our body. That is what breakfast is for.CorrectIncorrect
8. Our body has been ……….…. for 8 to 10 hours through the night.CorrectIncorrect
9. Taking time to consume your breakfast will ensure that you feel full for longer.CorrectIncorrect
10. What does the word ‘detoxify’ mean?CorrectIncorrect