Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about working as a nanny
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
A childminder is a person who cares for a child in a family.
A childminder is sometimes called a nanny.
Some childminders live in the same home with the family they work for.
Some childminders work a few hours a day.
Some childminders work with the same family for many years.
Some childminders work until the child is old enough to go to school.
A childminder helps to make the child’s meals, clean his clothes and clean his bedroom.
A childminder does not do housework such as cleaning the house or ironing family’s clothes.
To be a childminder, a person must like children.
A childminder must know how to keep a child safe.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A childminder is a person who ……………….. for a child in a family.CorrectIncorrect
2. A childminder is sometimes called a nanny.CorrectIncorrect
3. Some childminders ………… in the same home with the family they work for.CorrectIncorrect
4. All childminders work a few hours a day.CorrectIncorrect
5. Some childminders work with the same family for ………… years.CorrectIncorrect
6. Some childminders work until the child is old enough to go to school.CorrectIncorrect
7. A childminder ………… to make the child’s meals, clean his clothes and clean his bedroom.CorrectIncorrect
8. A childminder does not do housework such as cleaning the house or ironing family’s clothes.CorrectIncorrect
9. To be a childminder, a person must like children.CorrectIncorrect
10. A childminder must ………… how to keep a child safe.CorrectIncorrect