Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about work performance
Instructions: Read the following sentences and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
Work performance means working hard.
A good worker has a good work performance.
A great worker has a great work performance.
If you work hard you will have a good work performance.
A company likes workers who work hard.
A company likes workers with a high work performance.
A manager checks your work performance.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Work performance means ………CorrectIncorrect
2. A good worker has a …….. work performance.CorrectIncorrect
3. A …….. worker has a great work performance.CorrectIncorrect
4. A company ……… workers with a high work performance.CorrectIncorrect
5. A ……….. checks your work performance.CorrectIncorrect
6. If you work hard you will have a ……….. work performance.CorrectIncorrect
7. Work performance means working hard.CorrectIncorrect
8. A company does not like workers with a high work performance.CorrectIncorrect
9. Another word for ‘worker’ is ……………CorrectIncorrect
10. Another word for ‘company’ is …………CorrectIncorrect