Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about work performance required at your workplace
Instructions: Read the following sentences and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
Your workplace wants you to work hard.
Your workplace wants you to perform (to work) well.
‘Required’ means ‘what is needed’.
Your workplace manager requires you to work hard.
Your workplace manager will explain what is required.
Your workplace manager will check the quality of your work.
A good worker makes excellent quality products all the time.
A good worker keeps a high standard of work performance all the time.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Another word for place of work is ……………CorrectIncorrect
2. Another word for ‘to work’ is ………..CorrectIncorrect
3. ‘Requires’ means ……………CorrectIncorrect
4. Who, at work, will explain to you what is required about work performance?CorrectIncorrect
5. Your workplace manager will check the ………. of your work.CorrectIncorrect
6. Quality means how ….. you make something.CorrectIncorrect
7. A good worker makes ………. quality products all the time.CorrectIncorrect
8. ‘Standard’ in the sentence ‘A good worker keeps a high standard of work performance all the time’ means ………………CorrectIncorrect
9. A good worker …………. keeps a high standard of work performance all the time.CorrectIncorrect
10. The company will make more money if the …….. of the products is always good.CorrectIncorrect