Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: Rules to follow at work
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
These are the rules in one company. They should be followed at all times.
1: Work together with other people.
2: Be friendly to all other people at work.
3: Be kind to other people at work.
4: Always tell the truth at work.
5: Only use the telephone if it is for a work matter.
6: Look after all company property.
7: Do not give company secrets to other people.
8: Do not swear at work.
9: Do not get angry with other people.
10: Do not touch other people at work.
11: Don’t talk gossip at work.
12: Don’t gamble at work.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Rules means …………CorrectIncorrect
2. Rules are written down by the managers in a company.CorrectIncorrect
3. Being friendly to others at work will help you all ………….CorrectIncorrect
4. Telling a lie is not good at work.CorrectIncorrect
5. Rules help a company to do better.CorrectIncorrect
6. Secrets means …………CorrectIncorrect
7. Gossip means ………..CorrectIncorrect
8. To gamble is …………..CorrectIncorrect
9. It is against the rules of a company to …………..CorrectIncorrect
10. You must look after company property. This is one rule.CorrectIncorrect