Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about being punctual for a job in a restaurant or in a bar
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Punctuality means being on time for work.
If you work in a restaurant or a bar you need to be Punctual
Being on time means not being late.
Not being late means coming a few minutes early.
Coming a few minutes early to work means getting up in time to get to work on time.
Getting up early means getting to bed early so that you do not wake up late.
Waking up late means that you might get to work late too.
Getting to work late is not being punctual.
Being punctual means getting to work in plenty of time.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What happens in a workplace if you are consistently late?CorrectIncorrect
2. If you do come early to work, then you can relax a bit and show your boss that you are a keen worker.CorrectIncorrect
3. How many minutes are there in an hour?CorrectIncorrect
4. Why is it a good idea to be punctual?CorrectIncorrect
5. Being punctual will show your employer or team leader that you are honest and hardworking.CorrectIncorrect
6. In the weekends you can sleep in and not have to worry about being punctual to work.CorrectIncorrect
7. What are fair excuses that may make you late for work one day.CorrectIncorrect
8. What does plenty of time mean?CorrectIncorrect
9. What is another word for punctuality?CorrectIncorrect
10. What does it really mean ‘being punctual’?CorrectIncorrect