Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about a food allergy
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
A food allergy is a body’s negative response towards food.
There are many kinds of food allergies.
Dairy products, seafood and nuts are the foods that some people are allergic to.
We do not know why some people have food allergies.
Some food allergies are genetic, and some can be outgrown.
People with food allergies react differently.
Some people with food allergies end up having skin rashes, sneezing, swelling, stomach aches or vomiting when they accidently eat the food they should not eat.
Sometimes a food allergy can be dangerous where it can cause a person’s death.
The best way to avoid getting a food allergy is to be careful with what you eat or drink.
You can ask your doctor for special tests to identify a food allergy.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A food allergy is a body’s …………….response towards food.CorrectIncorrect
2. There is only one type of food allergy.CorrectIncorrect
3. Dairy products, seafood and nuts are the foods that some people are …………….to.CorrectIncorrect
4. What food are examples of dairy products?CorrectIncorrect
5. Some food allergies are genetic, and some can be …………….CorrectIncorrect
6. What does the word ‘outgrown’ mean?CorrectIncorrect
7. People with food allergies …………….differently to different foods.CorrectIncorrect
8. Some people with food allergies end up having skin rashes, sneezing, swelling, stomach aches or vomiting when they accidently eat the food they should not eatCorrectIncorrect
9. What does the word ‘to avoid’ mean?CorrectIncorrect
10. You can ask your doctor for special tests to …………….a food …………….CorrectIncorrect