Written by T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about reading a job ad
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
ELECTRICAL VOICE & DATA SPECIALISTS
Electrician / Data Installers Permanent and casual positions exist for competent A Grade Licensed Electricians required to work in the commercial fitout area.
Must be motivated, presentable and capable of working with minimum supervision.
Voice and data cabling experience essential. Must be pursuing or holding a current Austel licence.
For appointment call Andrew Soane – Phone 9891 3207
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What kind of staff are they advertising for?CorrectIncorrect
2. They are looking for a person who is a licensed A grade. electrician.CorrectIncorrect
3. What does 'minimum supervision' mean?CorrectIncorrect
4. 'Motivated' means ……….CorrectIncorrect
5. Why is it important to be presentable for this job?CorrectIncorrect
6. ‘Permanent’ means ………..CorrectIncorrect
7. They give you an address to send your CV to.CorrectIncorrect
8. They want someone with some data cabling experience.CorrectIncorrect
9. ‘Pursuing’ means ……….?CorrectIncorrect
10. ‘Exist’ means ……………….?CorrectIncorrect