Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about which countries play rugby
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Rugby is played by England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Two countries on the mainland of Europe that play it are Italy and France.
It is also played by South Africa.
In Asia it is played by Japan and Hong Kong.
In South America it is played in Argentina.
Other countries that play it are Australia and New Zealand.
Pacific Island nations that play it are Samoa, Tonga and Fiji.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Argentina is in ………………CorrectIncorrect
2. Ireland is on an island.CorrectIncorrect
3. Which is the correct spelling?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which is the correct spelling?CorrectIncorrect
5. France is in Europe?CorrectIncorrect
6. Italy is near Samoa?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which is the correct spelling?CorrectIncorrect
8. One country and two …………….CorrectIncorrect
9. One nation and two …………….?CorrectIncorrect
10. Tonga is in the Pacific.CorrectIncorrect