Written by Saurav
Description: An article about aging (i.e. getting old)
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
Aging is the name for the changes that a human body goes through as it gets older.
When people age their physical, mental and social being also changes.
When we age our capacity to learn new skills diminishes.
When we age our wisdom increases.
When there are aged people in a country there will also be a high demand for healthcare.
Retirement is a common stage that an elderly person goes through.
In retirement many people stop working.
Religion has been one of the main factors that helps old people to cope with life.
Old people need social support from the younger generation.
Emotional experience improves with age.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When there are aged people in a country there will also be a high demand for health care.CorrectIncorrect
2. Older people do not need help and support.CorrectIncorrect
3. When we grow old our wisdom also decreases.CorrectIncorrect
4. Older people need social support from the younger generation.CorrectIncorrect
5. Religion has been one of the main factors helping older people to cope with life.CorrectIncorrect
6. Emotional experience improves with age.CorrectIncorrect
7. We can learn new skills easily once we become old.CorrectIncorrect
8. Aging means to be younger everyday.CorrectIncorrect
9. Retirement means ‘giving up work’.CorrectIncorrect
10. The human body goes through a process called aging.CorrectIncorrect