Written By: Noah William
Description: An article about searching on the internet
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Use a search engine to search for sites on the internet.
Two very large search engines are www.google.com and www.bing.com.
In these search engines you type in the name of the site that you are looking for OR you type in some key words.
Key words may be two or three words that are related to the topic that you are looking for.
The key words will give you a range of sites that are related to the topic that you are searching for.
The key words may give you one or two sites, or it may give you a hundred sites.
You need to click on each site until you find the one that you most like.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is a search engine?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is a key word?CorrectIncorrect
3. How can you search for a site using a search engine?CorrectIncorrect
4. You may get many sites may you get when you do a search.CorrectIncorrect
5. What are two large search engines?CorrectIncorrect
6. Use a search engine to search for sites …………………CorrectIncorrect
7. Two very large search engines are www.google.com and www.bing.com.CorrectIncorrect
8. In these search engines you type in the name of the site that you are looking for OR you type in some ………………….CorrectIncorrect
9. Key words may be two or three words that are related to the topic that you are looking for.CorrectIncorrect
10. You will like the first site you click on.CorrectIncorrect