Written by Ella
Description: An article about travelling to places in Jinan, China
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
To travel to the outskirts of Jinan, several convenient and inexpensive ways can be taken including inter-zone buses, shuttle buses and coaches. The details are as follows:
A. At the headquarters of Jinan Public Transportation Corporation, take No. 67 bus to Damenya-village Scenic Park, Xiaomenya-vilage ScenicPark, Four-gate Pagoda, Wohu-hill Reservoir and Paomaling Safari Park; take No.65 bus to Jinxiuchuan Reservoir and Red-leaf Vale; take No.88 bus to Zhonggong Town; take K97 Bus or No.71 Bus to the Hua Mountains.
B. At the East-Second-Ring-Road Station or Honglou Station of Jinan Licheng Public Transportation Corporation, take No.4 bus to Tanlong Mountain Park; take No.3 bus to Humenkongxin Mountain and Yulong Folk-Custom Village; take No.12 bus to Ganggou Dragon-Cavern; take No.16 bus to the Hua Mountains; take No.7 bus or No.14 bus to Tangwang Forest Park; take the Liubu-Line coach to the Damenya Scenic Park and Xiaomenya Scenic Park; take the Wolong-Village-Line coach to Jiuding-Pagoda Ethnic Minorities’ Cultures and Customs Park.
C. At the Passenger-Transporting Center terminal, there are coaches to Jiuding-Pagoda Ethnic Minorities’ Cultures and Customs Park, Water-Shade Canyon, Xieshu Bay, Lingya Temple etc. And the coaches leave at 9:00am and return at 15:30pm on weekends. If there are more than 10 members of your touring group you can hire a coach to every scenic spot in the outskirts of Jinan.
D. Hero-mountain-road coach station has the main routines to Jiuding-Pagoda Ethnic Minorities’ Cultures and Customs Park, Lingyan Temple, Baimai Spring, Water-Shade Canyon, Paomaling Safari Park, Zhujia Valley, and the Herbal-Medicine Village. At weekends, the coaches leave at 7:00am and return between 15:00~15:30. The coaches can be hired by tour groups.
E. All the routines to Changqing District and its outskirts are available from the Dikou-road coach station. Scenic spots such as Wufeng Mountain, Lingyan Temple, Wolong Valley, Liantai Mountain and Dafeng Mountain can be reached from here. The coaches there leave everyday after 7:00am at intervals of 15 minutes.
F. If you want to go to Zhangqiu District to travel, the Second-ring-road coach station is the best choice. Everyday from 6:30 to 19:00 with intervals of 10~15min, coaches leave to Baimai Spring, Han-Dynasty Mausoleum by the White-cloud Lake, Xueye Reservoir and Mengluochuan’s Former Residence.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which is the best choice to go to Changqing District for a trip?CorrectIncorrect
2. The convenient and cheap ways to travel to the outskirts of Jinan are ……?CorrectIncorrect
3. To go to the Safari Park, you can take …………….?CorrectIncorrect
4. Buses at the Headquarters of Jinan Public Transportation Corporation can’t reach ……………?CorrectIncorrect
5. Buses at the East-Second-Ring-Road Station and Honglou Station can’t reach …………..?CorrectIncorrect
6. How many ways are there to get to Jiuding-Pagoda Ethnic Minorities’ Cultures and customs Park?CorrectIncorrect
7. The Hero-Mountain-road coach cannot reach …………..?CorrectIncorrect
8. Take the coach from the Passenger-Transporting Center terminal you can reach ……………….?CorrectIncorrect
9. What is the time schedule for the coaches from the Dikou-road coach station?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which is not a scenic spot in Zhangqiu District?CorrectIncorrect