Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about how to keep a safe and healthy workplace
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
How can you keep a safe and healthy workplace?
There are many ways to do this. Here are some things to do when you first start work:
1: Study about safety.
2: Do a training course on health and safety.
Here are some things to do everyday.
3: Learn what are the bad places where accidents can happen at your work.
4: If you r machines stops tell your team leader.
5: Keep fire exits clear.
6: Read the notices.
7: Be careful.
8: Talk to others about safety.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. To study about safety you need to ………CorrectIncorrect
2. You can learn about health and safety on a training course.CorrectIncorrect
3. Accidents can happen in many places in a workplace.CorrectIncorrect
4. You can have a bad accident with a machine.CorrectIncorrect
5. An exit is a ………………CorrectIncorrect
6. Notices at work do not tell you about health and safety.CorrectIncorrect
7. Being ……….. will stop you having an accident at work.CorrectIncorrect
8. Talk to others about safety at work.CorrectIncorrect
9. A safe workplace is a good place to work.CorrectIncorrect
10. How can you keep a safe and healthy workplace?CorrectIncorrect