Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: A short article about working smart to get better quality
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions of fill in the spaces
Ula: Excuse me could you please tell me what does it mean to work smart?
Minh: Sure. It means that you have to not waste time at work but work efficiently.
Ula: What does efficiently mean please?
Minh: Efficiently means making as many shoes as possible without getting tired.
Ula: So, does that mean I can be lazy?
Minh: No not at all. It means you have to work hard and to use your brain at the same time. It means you have to think about your work all the time. If you are thinking you will do your job better than another person who is just daydreaming.
Ula: Oh, thanks for this definition. That is thanks for the meaning to these words. They are very important to us all here in this factory. I can see my job is to work well and think about what I am doing. If I am thinking while I work the quality of my work will be better too. Quality is so important here at Kumfs.
Minh: Absolutely. You seem to understand now. Have a good day. Work hard and then go home and have a good rest.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ‘Smart’ means ……………CorrectIncorrect
2. ‘Efficiently’ means ……….CorrectIncorrect
3. ‘Lazy’ means ………….CorrectIncorrect
4. ‘Daydreaming’ means ……….CorrectIncorrect
5. ‘Definition’ means ……….CorrectIncorrect
6. ‘Quality’ means ……….CorrectIncorrect
7. Who gives the definition of efficiently?CorrectIncorrect
8. Who says that quality is so important in the factory?CorrectIncorrect
9. Who gives the definition of working smart?CorrectIncorrect
10. Working smart does not decrease the quality of the product.CorrectIncorrect