Written by Saurav
Description: An article about malnutrition (i.e. not eating enough food)
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
Malnutrition happens to a person because of an inadequate diet. A person will suffer from malnutrition if a proper quantity of food is not consumed over a very long period of time. This can lead to starvation, disease and ultimately death. Most of the people who are suffering from malnutrition either do not have enough calories in their body or lack essential proteins, vitamins and minerals.
In 2020 more than 36 million people in the world died due to starvation and malnutrition. Common forms of malnutrition are protein-energy malnutrition and micro nutrient malnutrition. Protein-energy malnutrition happens if there is not enough protein or calorie intake by the body. Micro-nutrient malnutrition happens if the body lacks essential vitamins. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) malnutrition is the major cause of child death in the world.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Malnutrition leads to starvation, disease and finally death.CorrectIncorrect
2. Common forms of malnutrition are protein-energy malnutrition and micro nutrient malnutrition.CorrectIncorrect
3. Malnutrition happens to a person because of ………………. diet?CorrectIncorrect
4. In 2020 more than 36 million people died due to war.CorrectIncorrect
5. Most of the people who are suffering from malnutrition do not have enough calories in their body.CorrectIncorrect
6. Micro-nutrient malnutrition happens if the body lacks ……………….?CorrectIncorrect
7. Protein-energy malnutrition happens due to lack of vitamins in the body.CorrectIncorrect
8. A person will suffer from malnutrition if the proper quantity of food is not consumed for one day.CorrectIncorrect
9. Lack of protein, minerals and vitamins does not lead to malnutrition.CorrectIncorrect
10. The World Health Organization (WHO) says that malnutrition is the major cause of child death in the world.CorrectIncorrect