Written By: Jessica Andrews
Description: A personal email about a trip to Europe
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
I have two words to explain this trip in Europe… VERY BUSY!
I am now in Florence, visited the original David, the famous bridge, spent this weekend in Venice and saw the Rialto bridge and San Marco square and last week in Milan.
Today we had a relaxing day trip to Pisa and visited the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, it was spectacular even on the second time around.
Tomorrow we are having a quick look at Michelangelo’s tomb just down the road, then catch a four-hour train for Rome to visit the Collesium, Sistene Chapel, especially Michelangelo’s works of the Sistene Chapel ceiling and Judgement Day, also the Spanish steps and plenty more of what Rome has to offer. It is my favourite place on this entire planet, so I cannot wait to revisit and spend time there over the next week.
I hope you are having fun and enjoying yourselves and look forward to arriving soon in the UK for one last visit before I head to Mexico for an exciting month. Then I will be back home to New Zealand for Christmas. Take care and talk to you soon.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Where was she writing this email?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is the name of the most famous original statue in Florence?CorrectIncorrect
3. What well-known place did she visit in Pisa?CorrectIncorrect
4. What can she not wait to revisit?CorrectIncorrect
5. Where is she heading to next?CorrectIncorrect
6. She had a …………….. day trip to Pisa.CorrectIncorrect
7. The Leaning Tower of Pisa was …………… even on the second time around.CorrectIncorrect
8. How long is the train to Rome for her?CorrectIncorrect
9. Michelangelo’s tomb is here he is ……………..CorrectIncorrect
10. The Sistine Chapel ceiling and Judgement day are painted by …………….CorrectIncorrect