By Chen Hua
Description: An article about keeping healthy for your sports life
Instructions: Read the sentences below and answer the questions or fill in the spaces
How can you keep healthy?
Eating good food will keep you healthy.
Eating not too much fat will keep you healthy.
You can also go on a diet.
A diet is when you only eat healthy food.
To stay healthy, you should eat more fruit and vegetables.
You should only a little fat.
You should not smoke at all.
You should not drink alcohol too much.
You should do exercises everyday.
If you eat the right foods, you should be able to stay both mentally and physically healthy.
Mentally health is related to the mind.
Physical health is related to the body.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You should stay both mentally and physically healthy.CorrectIncorrect
2. A diet can help you stay healthy.CorrectIncorrect
3. You should not smoke.CorrectIncorrect
4. A diet is when you only eat unhealthy food.CorrectIncorrect
5. You should drink alcohol lots.CorrectIncorrect
6. If you want to keep healthy, you should ……………CorrectIncorrect
7. If you want to keep healthy, you should …………….CorrectIncorrect
8. You should not eat lots of fruit and vegetables.CorrectIncorrect
9. How can you keep healthy? This is a question.CorrectIncorrect
10. You should do exercises everydayCorrectIncorrect