Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about company productivity
Instructions: Read the following sentences and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
Company productivity means how many products your company makes every day, every week and every year.
Company productivity is improved by making only a few seconds (or mistakes).
The higher the productivity of a company the more money they will make.
The better you do your job the more products you will make.
The fewer seconds you make the more products the company makes.
The fewer the seconds, the higher the productivity of the company.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Company productivity is about how many …………… are made every day, every week and every year.CorrectIncorrect
2. The higher the …………………. in a company the more money it will make.CorrectIncorrect
3. A manager will check the productivity ……. week.CorrectIncorrect
4. The …….. the seconds (mistakes) the higher the productivity.CorrectIncorrect
5. The ……… you do your job the more products you will make.CorrectIncorrect
6. The fewer seconds you make the more ………… the company makes.CorrectIncorrect
7. Work performance and work productivity are ……. important in a company.CorrectIncorrect
8. Try not to make seconds (mistakes).CorrectIncorrect
9. Fewer seconds is better for you and the company.CorrectIncorrect
10. The company ………. to help with work performance and company productivity.CorrectIncorrect