Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about improving your work performance
Instructions: Read the following sentences and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
A company continually wants to improve the work performance of its employees. By improving work performance, the quality of its products will improve. Improving quality implies having fewer seconds (rejects) and making a better-quality product. If a company has a high number of rejects, then the employees are wasting a lot of time. By only having a few rejects then the productivity of the company increases. By making a better-quality product the company’s profits will also improve. This is all related to your work performance.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ‘Continually’ means ……………..CorrectIncorrect
2. ‘To improve’ means ………………CorrectIncorrect
3. Another word for ‘seconds’ is ……………CorrectIncorrect
4. If a company has a high number of …. then the employees are wasting a lot of time.CorrectIncorrect
5. ‘Wasting a lot of time’ means …………..CorrectIncorrect
6. ‘Productivity’ means …………………CorrectIncorrect
7. Another word for ‘implies’ in the sentence ‘Improving quality implies….’ is ………CorrectIncorrect
8. Which sentence is true?CorrectIncorrect
9. What should improve with better quality products?CorrectIncorrect
10. The better the work performance of employees, the better the company is.CorrectIncorrect