Written By: T. Pascal Brown
Description: An article about work performance required at your workplace
Instructions: Read the following sentences and answer the questions or fill in the spaces.
You are required to work to the best of your ability.
The company requires you (or wants you) to work, the best that you can.
Working to the best of your ability is going to help you at work as you will me making more products and this in turn helps the company.
Your company may have a system of bonuses for reaching or exceeding targets.
If your company does have a policy on bonuses, then it is good for you if your work performance is always the best that you can do.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ‘Ability’ means ……………CorrectIncorrect
2.You are not required to work to the best of your ability.CorrectIncorrect
3. The company ‘requires you to do something’ means ……………..CorrectIncorrect
4. Working to the best of your ability is going to help you at work as you will me making ……… products and this in turn helps the company.CorrectIncorrect
5. What is a bonus?CorrectIncorrect
6. Most companies have a policy on giving bonuses.CorrectIncorrect
7. ‘Exceeding targets’ means ……………….CorrectIncorrect
8. The harder you work, the more likely it is that you will exceed your targets.CorrectIncorrect
9. The better your work performance, the fewer products you will make.CorrectIncorrect
10. Your company may have a ………… of bonuses for reaching or exceeding targets.CorrectIncorrect